1. The first thing I put in my stomach when I wake up in the morning is water. This helps to clean my digestive system and get your stomach ready for the day(some add lemon but the acidity really bothered my stomach). Step 1 ✔✔
2. I eat carbs in the morning and afternoon to give my body enough energy throughout the day and to fuel my workout in the evening. Your body needs carbs people don't be fooled!
3. My primary workout is weight lifting. This is something that I enjoy and have a deep passion for. At the end of the day a workout is a workout (as long as you are sweating of course!) I try to get to the gym 5 to 6 times a week. If you are just starting out try to set a goal of once or twice a week and work your way up. You will become an addict soon I promise!
Rest Your Muscles
4. I work a different body part every day in order to not overwork the muscle and give it sufficient time to repair itself and grow. For example: Sundays are leg days, Mondays are arms and I rotate through the muscles until all muscles were worked in the week.
5 Days to 2 Days
5. I try to eat a balanced and healthy meal 5 days in a row and I allow 2 cheat meals on the weekend. You need to keep your body guessing and throwing in 2 days in a week were you consume more calories allows your metabolism to work harder and more efficiently and not gonna lie, it keeps you happy and sane!